Sunday, August 11, 2013

When one door closes, it leads you to another open door.. (part 3 - Final)

THE AWAKENING!

Oh, you must be wondering why I named this post (When one door closes, it leads you to another open door). For the record, Ok, this is the lame part (sad for me)hahahaha... you know the story in any drama series where FAT guy who never had girlfriend, they would always remained friend and every time he tries hitting on hot girls, he would be rejected or friend-zoned! Whoa I think we were in a same boat back then.. Been trying hard on relationship but none of em lasted! bet you and I could figured out where did the things went wrong or if you don't, do the math!
After 5 years (2007 to 2012). from 98kg in 2008 to 78kg in 2012 July.....30kg dropped in 4 years! 4 freaking long years I only managed to lose 30kg..good achievement actually but thats not it..the problem was, I haven't reach  my ideal BMI yet! I was transferred out from Sandakan to Putatan, the whole new life begun! Here comes the new life. Alright, there was this one day when I was checking my patients and what we usually did for big sized patient was HEALTH SCREENING (I already did mine) and it came to a final process where my job was to counsel the patient. This patient outspokenly with sarcasm act teased me. He said "I appreciated whatever things you are telling me but HOW COULD I BELIEVE YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU, YOURSELF ARE BIGGER THAN ME??" and look at the other medical staffs out there, they are all FAT"... I was taken aback with what he said to me. 

I smiled (wrapping things up) I told him that I wasn't lucky enough to lose that FAST and I was MUCH corpulent than I was back then. So I told him that let us not blame each other but struggling to achieve our goals. He smiled back at me seems convinced. I soon realized that most of the Medical staffs nowadays from doctors, nurses and all who work at medical line were 60% not at their ideal BMI!! I was hurt with that word but looking on the bright side, he was true bout the whole thing. I promised my self not to be one of em again. I was grateful even I was hurt with words! Naaah...just forget it..

NEW PLAN AND THE VERDICT!.......MUAHAHA

Okay, I went to see my nutritionist to discuss about everything I must do to lose weight... (Stories coming up soon - The process plus my own TIPS).. After 4 months I lost weight!! that was in 2012, August until now...GUESS WHAT? 15kg burned... in 4 months beyond my expectations..from 77kg to 62kg.. BMI 22 (NORMAL RANGE) haahaahaha...OMG.. How happy I am right now to actually with success achieved my dreams of losing weight! most of my friends from college who were previously in well-bulit body started to put on weight after started working.. They asked me how I lost weight that FAST (4 months) after all these years been in CORPULENT state! I just smiled and answered with pride " it starts from you"... Im lucky enough that I maintained an ideal BMI until now.. August 2013.. 1 year already
After all the hard works, efforts on achieving my dreams, I finally realized that relationship wasn't that hard after all, I believe that first impression is important too, people always nagging on DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, yeah, thats what we hoped for unfortunately, looks is important too and you can't tell people not to judge,cos if you do, they will still judge on the outside..thats HUMAN NATURE.. I guess this suits the title of my 3 blogs.. I wasn't really in good shape and less attraction back then, but once i managed to drop few kg, it actually opens up new opportunities for me (from clothing, shirt sizes, relationship, confident..etc..). and not to forget one thing.. BEING HEALTHY is what we want....less probability of heart diseases, high cholesterol and such... thats all for now..stay tuned for another coming up stories... (tatap maintain begia!! aramaitii...).. Here are some of the photos you MUST SEE! Changes in my life...
 
2013 - 60kg

61kg 2013

2 comments:

  1. patut la sa nda kanal muka ko sekarang..muka dulu baru sa kenal pula..hahah

    ReplyDelete