Sunday, August 11, 2013

When one door closes, it leads you to another open door (Part 2)

(Continuation from part 1)...


I've tell you bout my past history on how corpulent I was few years back!

June, 2011
October 2010




2008 - 98kg

These 3 pictures depict how chubby I was back then.. Ok, the biggest ever was in 2008 (98kg). My BMI was 34.7 (Obese type 2)... Waist line size was 38inches and my shirt size was XL! Now imagine how short I looked like... and how hard it was to look for cool outfits cos awesome outfits do not come in big sizes! tell u.. that was true...Nahh, the best thing when you are chubby was that EVERYONE likes you for you looked cute and adorable. That statement is true after all for some reason to support, I've been through all that! SERIOUSLY.

THE PLAN STARTED

I entered medical college in 2008 straight after my National Service camp! I involved my self in sports like gym and volley ball. I gradually dropped weight to 86kg and dropped again to 78kg in 1st year! I changed my old shirt to lesser size - size L! I was happy. I'm beginning to feel energetic after i dropped few kg. People says "You must finish what you've started".. I found that pretty true! Unfortunately I was too weak, for Malaysian FOODS are so damn tempting one couldn't even resists! Despite the stress of studies, I overcame em with eating. I got eating disorder where I eat whatever foods!! I never really took it serious with how I looked. I maintained my body weight to 75-77kg and It won't DROP any lower! Even I'm still active with sport! too bad i guess..

BODY TORTURE!  

 I have this friend (Joshua D) who maintained a good ideal body albeit he eats more!! I asked him what did he does to maintain. I knew he had and always has a good body metabolisme and that was one of the secret! Ah damn, I always envied him for being always in good shape! he is such an inspiration. You know.. He would spent 1 hour in a gym just running on that treadmill.. Dude! that one fu*kin hour! then he would got out to play volley ball until I dont know.. 6.30pm to 7pm something.... He suggested me some sort of fiber tea to be taken as supplement a.k.a slimming that one could buy at any outside Pharmacies! I tried it and ended up nearly dehydrated most of the time..as I evacuated bowel like every half and hour for 6-8 times daily! Abs cramp and the verdict wasn't worth it. I'm still FAT as pig! This continued after I graduated and started working. I took those tea (tried almost every slimming teas available) Not giving me any changes! I was upset and had spent penny on useless products! I cursed my self for being FAT and FAILED to drop any more kg.. I started to put on weight even more thereafter, cos thinkin i've my own salary now and I can eat/buy whatever FOODS i want...working in Sandakan especially in ETD drove me up the wall often (don't wanna talk much) but yeah! Sandakan is well known as HEAVEN of variety affordable seafoods plus all were finger lickin good! That seemed to be one of the aetiology why I can't drop weight any further! oh Lord....

(To be continue...)




No comments:

Post a Comment